Does this guy not have anything else to do?
So yes, Olympics are on. And I love my sports, and I really have nothing better to do. More like I don't feel like doing anything else. Anyway, as I was watching the olympics, athletics was on. Women's Heptathlon Javelin Throw Group A. A pleasent surprise greeted me. There on the screen, was a pretty face stepping up to take a throw. So I was like, well okay, so there are a couple pretty faced sportswomen in the world. Then, I saw another pretty face, then another one, then another one, and another one! This is the best olympics ever! I get to watch sports! AND cute girls! I mean, their bodies are probably more muscular than mine, but they have pretty faces.
KAND Kaie,
BOGDANOVA Anna,
MELNICHENKO Ganna,
TYMINSKA Karolina,
MAKSIMAVA Yana,
SOTHERTON Kelly,
ZELINKA Jessica,
GRABUSTE Aiga.
Labels: Hahah.Some of the girls look better on TV than in their photos. And I really need to stop watching the olympics and start studying.