The real letter to Rafael Benitez
Dear Rafa,You are a brilliant tactician but that is all I can say. I do not mean to question your managerial abilities, but I can't help it. From what I see, you can't get the best out of your players. You buy un-quality players, no offence to the players. And your dumb rotation policy sucks. Mourinho was an influential manager, he can turn okay players into brilliant players, you can't. Wenger knows how to buy quality players, those youngsters in his team are a lot better than some of the older players in yours. Fergie is all three, he buys quality players, brings out the best from his players, and is a brilliant tactician. Those are the type of managers that should be in charge of Liverpool for the team to achieve anything.
I would also like to point out Dirk Kuyt. He is a hard working player no doubt, but he doesn't make an impact during matches. And I think you know this because you moved him into right wing trying to utilise his work rate. But he is not a quality winger. SO PLEASE SELL HIM. Pennant and Benayoun are much better than him. But the problem with them is that you need to get the best out of them. Something Mourinho would be able to do effortlessly. So in the coming season, I would like to see some quality wingers brought in. Key word: QUALITY. I mean, look at the other big 4 clubs. Manchester United has Ronaldo and Nani. Arsenal have Rosicky and Hleb. Chelsea have Joe Cole and Malouda. Who do we have? Dirk Kuyt? HE IS A CENTRE FORWARD FOR GOD'S SAKE. Babel has potential, teach him how freaking cross though.
The last issue I want to bring up is our style of play. We need more goal scoring movement. Like Arsenal and Manchester United. Most of our goals are individual efforts by the likes of Torres, a couple of long shots, deflected shots, we have very little goals coming from team play, moving the ball around penetrating through the opponent's defence. If you are not sure about I'm saying, go to youtube and search for goals scored by Arsenal.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing you leave. I respect you immensely you but you are simply not doing enough with the team for it to achieve anything, and by anything I mean the league title.
Sincerely,
Md Ghalib
P.S. I like Sergio Aguero.
Labels: Hahah.
