<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2252778966235455866?origin\x3dhttp://boredomkills-soiturntothis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
New dart
So I was riding my bicycle the other day to go get some stuff, and I park my bicycle at the underground parking. And you know how it is with underground car parks in Singapore, low lying ceiling with pipes all over the place. So I was speeding down the slope leading to the underground car park, then just a head there was this hump and I decided to use the hump as sort of a ramp to do a jump. I made the jump, was a little too high though. Hit my head against one of those pipes, fell backwards off my bike hit the ground flat on my back while my bicycle nailed the jump, landed perfectly and even continued to make the turn just ahead of the hump, riderless! Just imagine how I felt. I guess I should be embarrassed by this but in my body, where the shame gland should be, there's a second awesome gland. True story.

Labels: