<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2252778966235455866?origin\x3dhttp://boredomkills-soiturntothis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Something about today
So I went to Geylang today. Haven't been there since ancient times. A lot has changed, where did all the Malays go? Because all I saw were idiots, morons, irritating bunches of em'. I don't mind uniquely different idiots, but for this, one description fits all. Dyed hair, piercings, unsightly tattoos, all trying really hard to keep up the 'fierce' outlook. And when I say one description fits all, its quite literal. Male or female both gender will answer to that description. And of course I'm talking about the 'Mats' and 'Minahs' the place was crawling with them. Really sad to see whats happened to the Malay Muslim race, I feel pissed off when I see these people. Oh well, nothing I can do, so might as well just laugh out buttocks off at them. And oh, Edah, you weren't kidding when you said there were blings on the clothes, blinding!

Labels: