<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2252778966235455866?origin\x3dhttp://boredomkills-soiturntothis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The essentials of Me.
I like my Milo thick and diabetically sweet. Here's how I make it:
  1. I fill the mug/cup 3/4 full of Milo powder
  2. Add 1/4 of of the mug/cup with hot water
  3. Then stir until as much of the Milo powder has dissolved
  4. Finally fill up the rest of the cup with cold water
One serving for me would usually be a huge beer mug. Now thats just one reason why I don't have a health plan for diabetes or kidney failure. I am not crazy, I just have a really sweet sweet tooth.

Labels: