<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2252778966235455866?origin\x3dhttp://boredomkills-soiturntothis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Call it pathetic, I still like it
Here's a list of the Japanese animations I have watched and like:

  1. Dragon Ball Z
  2. Samurai X/ Rurouni Kenshin & OVA
  3. Prince of Tennis & OVA
  4. One Piece
  5. Gundam Seed
  6. Gundam Seed Destiny
  7. 12 Kingdoms
  8. Inuyasha
  9. Hellsing
  10. X TV
  11. Air Gear
  12. Black Blood Brothers
  13. Bleach
  14. Naruto
  15. Naruto Shippuuden
  16. Busou Renkin
  17. Elemental Gelade
  18. Hunter X Hunter
  19. Hunter X Hunter Greed Island Final & OVA
  20. Kiba
  21. Cowboy Bebop
  22. Death Note
  23. D.Gray Man
  24. Full Metal Alchemist
  25. Last Exile
  26. Ghost In The Shell
  27. Samurai 7
  28. Samurai Champloo
  29. Shaman King
  30. Tenjou Tenge
  31. Trigun
  32. Vandread
  33. Kaze No Stigma
  34. Cluster Edge
  35. Get Backers
  36. Macross Zero
  37. Shijou Saikyou No Deshi Kenichi
Not in any specific order whatsoever. The ones in bold are the really good but are either still ongoing or I haven't watched them fully. The ones in italics are good but could be better if not for certain issues. The ones in bold and italics are my personal favorites. The ones in normal writing are good, but just not my kind of shows.

This list is more for personal reference, I have watched more than 37 anime series, and more to come. I really have nothing better to do, hahah.

Labels: