<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2252778966235455866?origin\x3dhttp://boredomkills-soiturntothis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run that by me again
I am not a guy who remember dates. I am the last person you'd want to tell your birth date to with hopes of me remembering it. My mind goes, "What's that, 1st February?" And...thats as far as remembering your birth date goes. I mean, whats the point of celebrating your birthday? I am getting a little tired of pretending I'm excited every time it's somebody's birthday. Now really, at this point, what is the big deal? How many times do we have to celebrate that someone was born? Every year, every person, over and over? All you did was not die for twelve months. This is the big accomplishment?

Labels: