<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2252778966235455866?origin\x3dhttp://boredomkills-soiturntothis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Claire Colburn
Someone like Claire cannot exist here. An attractive, intelligent, enthusiastic, energetic, confident, loquacious, single, seemingly lonely air stewardess. Firstly, you don't find that many intelligent stewardesses. I mean, if you're smart you'd want to do something more profitable and secure. Secondly, attractive, intelligent, enthusiastic, energetic, confident and loquacious are "popular" type girl traits. And popular girls are almost always taken. Thirdly, intelligent, enthusiastic, single, loquacious and lonely girls are improbably attractive. Fourthly, confident, loquacious girls probably already have enough friends and by this age they don't get lonely or need new people to talk to. Fifthly, I can go on really, but I just can't bring myself to do it though. Denial sets in. And lastly, add all those improbabilities up and what do you get? A less than remote chance that a Claire Colburn actually exists. Damned movie, now I'm in love with a fictional character. Damn.

Labels: